Winter Concert - December 22nd
Young Scholar's After School
My Brother's Keeper After School
Sister-Sister After School
Parents Create NYC DOE Account
What is the NYC Schools Account?
NYC Schools Account (NYCSA) is a web-based application that lets parents and guardians view their student’s attendance, grades, and other key educational details in one of ten languages on a computer, smartphone, or tablet.
Student information is protected under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). The information stored in the NYC Schools Account is secured and protected by 128-bit SSL encryption. Visit the NYCDOE website to learn more.
How do I create an account?
You must be the student’s parent or legal guardian and live at the same address to create an account. If you have more than one child attending a NYC school, you can link them all to the same NYC Schools account. You can create an NYC Schools Account in person or online.
To create an NYC Schools Account online (or to add additional children to an existing account), you will need:
- an Account Creation Code (the code is sent home in a letter with the student. To receive the letter again, contact our Parent Coordinator in person. Due to student privacy rules, requests cannot be filled by phone or email.
- the student’s 9-digit student ID number (this can be found on their report card)
- Go to the NYCSA login page – http://mystudent.nyc and select the “Create account” link
- Enter your child’s 9-digit student ID number.
- Enter the unique Account Creation Code.
- Enter your email address and create a new password.
- Return to the login page and enter your email and password. Upon signing in for the first time, you will need to select and answer three security questions and validate your email address.
Where can I find help on NYC Schools Account?
If you need assistance or have questions about navigating your account, contact the school or call 311. You can also learn more by visiting the DOE’s NYC Schools Account webpage.